My professional career has focused on promoting healing for those whose marginalization is compounded in higher education; I strive to transform higher education practice to better support marginalized students by working directly with other practitioners and educators.
I lead trainings and workshops on engaging in anti-oppressive pedagogy and programming for teams at institutions across the country.
Below is a sample of trainings and workshops I have offered in the past
For staff and faculty
- Employing trauma-informed and healing-centered pedagogy in the classroom
- Addressing burnout and compassion fatigue
- Anti-racism in higher education
For staff, faculty, and student leaders
- Applying intersectionality to anti-violence prevention and response work
- Promoting healing for students of color who have experienced trauma
- Trauma-informed care
- Survivor-centered and anti-oppressive programming
- Power, privilege, microaggressions, and oppression
- Bystander intervention and allyship
- Politicizing care and wellness (learn more about yoga as resistance)